Radiance Radiance

and the instrument too
and you....

5/5

Geoplex - Florescence Geoplex - Florescence

Another song by Geoplex that doesn't disappoint me at all.. Time to add another song by Geoplex to my favorite list.

5/5

probably gonna use this song on a gd level :)

Golden Funky Groove Golden Funky Groove

Awesome Synthwave style song!
I really liked it a lot and it became my favorite song :D
the only thing that i kinda don't like is that, It's a little boring. like maybe add some more filter or something "original" ?...
Idk I'm not the best person to give advice.
But yea....

Awesome music 4.5/5

Digital Dream [Dream Trance] Digital Dream [Dream Trance]

This will be probably ur best song that i liked the most :D awesome 10/10 :) GG still awesome

DJStriden responds:

Thank you very much! Glad you liked it!

Daybreak Daybreak

Welp gg noice music ima try and do a style of music like ur doing right now which is really cool :D:D:D:D noice music btw 10/10

Geoplex responds:

Haha nice thanks man

Azure Dusk Azure Dusk

U make lyfe happend :D:D::D:D:D::D gg noice house music... I want to be gud liek u at music

Geoplex responds:

Thanks! :P

Souls [Melodic EDM] Souls [Melodic EDM]

best music 2015 (even though it was 2016) I'm thinking of making a level on geometry dash with my style :D 5/5 the song gameplay is gonna start at 0 to 1:36 :D. (sry if your music that u want me to make for u wasn't uploaded. My account was deleted while when i was making it so yea :/

Massive [Electro Dream Trance] Massive [Electro Dream Trance]

gg faboulous music btw i have question is making dream trance hard like from 1/10 which ? 10/10 star :D

DJStriden responds:

Glad you like it! Dream Trance takes a solid foundation to make correctly. It's not difficult, but you have to practice a lot.

#YOURLOVE [Melodic EDM] #YOURLOVE [Melodic EDM]

welp this is just the best thing for valentine day just kinda erm it like u telling somebody to show u their love to something anyway this is good u know lyrics are got and the melodies are also good im getting better at this stuff to a little bit :) so gg m8 4 half star

Resurrection [Dream Trance] Resurrection [Dream Trance]

i see this music better than the other stuff in the past u gotten a lot better than before at making music :) congrats :D:D:D::D:D:::D:D:D:D:D:D u should deserve a 9999999999999999 smile face :D i also like the piano stuff and the cool dubstep probably part too :)